Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error when creating thermostat (Celcius)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error when creating thermostat (Celcius)

Hi Ultra

I've installed the latest verion of the plugin and recreated the thermostat. When I've gone to the thermostat tab to create the device, I see the temps correctly in celcius.

When I then goto the main status page, the Cool setpoint shows no temp and the available temps are in Farenheit. In the heat setpoint, that works fine, shows the temp and has a "celcius" temp range :-)

So there is a bugglet in the cool point...
    HS 2.2.0.11

Hi Ultra

Any chance of fixing this sooner ? I'm not able to manage the cool setpoint through the web interface as its stuck in Farenheit...

Pete
    HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Sorry Pete. My PC crashed hard (Vista and nvlddmkm issue). I had to completely rebuild it. I should be able to get to it this weekend. Still trying to recover files ...

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultra

That kinda sucks. Good to hear from you, I was hoping not to be a pain in the *** with the feedback however like you, I'm keen to max out the funcitonality of the ELK on HS....its all good :-)

Cheers..Pete
        HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Originally posted by petez69 View Post
          Ultra

That kinda sucks. Good to hear from you, I was hoping not to be a pain in the *** with the feedback however like you, I'm keen to max out the funcitonality of the ELK on HS....its all good :-)

Cheers..Pete
          I need some more info on this issue. Went set to celcius, I show the cool setpoint HomeSeer device has values between 33 and 58. Does this sound like a valid range?
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi Ultra

No, Celcius range overall for heat and cold should range from say 5-30c...
            My home cool setpoint should cut in around 25c..., some like it down to 20-22..

I like it to heat around 19 at home, some may set as low as 15...

Hope that helps

Pete
            HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

This issue has been fixed. I wasn't calculating the start and end temperatures correctly. I'll be posting an update later today.

Regards,
              Ultrajoens

Comment

Ultra, cool...look forward to this one :-)

Pete
                HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Working...
                X