Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of On/Off (violated/normal)

Hi Guys

I'm trying to setup doomotion to set its status correctly for ELK inputs when the value of the device changes. I've setup doomotion for on ie: Value >0 and off Value = 0 and Value = 2 (on) and Value = 3(off) however I've not been able to set the status correctly.

Anyone have this working or can tell me what the device values should be ?

Many Thanks !

Pete
    HS 2.2.0.11

I'm using virtual devices, and not putting anything in the value settings.

When I played around, it was 1 and 3 for the values of the triggers if your using the actual devices. However, I found the virtual devices worked better long term.

Comment

Hi Karib, not sure what you mean about virtual devices. We're you using them as an intermediate to get the values correct ?

I've tried 1 (on) and 3(off) however its not being reported in Doomotion. I think the question here is, what is the devicevalue being set to...

Cheers..Pete
      HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Hi ALL

Jim Doolittle offered this "immediate script" to find out what the devicevalue is for devices.

&hs.WriteLog "*** M1G TEST ***", "Device value is " & hs.DeviceValue("A1")

Where A1 is the code of the device you want to check. Create and event, put this in the action and force the trigger...

It was 1 and 3 as Karib suggested however in Doomotion, putting these values into global didnt work, it needed to be added to the individual device.

Pete
        HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Working...
        X