Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panel disconnected trigger - is it working ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panel disconnected trigger - is it working ?

Hi Ultra

I logged into the ELK using ELPRP to force a break between the ELK and HS, am watching the screen debug... I'm getting LOTS of:

No response/improper respense from commands st001, st02, tr01

I've setup a trigger and its not triggering. Can you verify that this works and if so, within what time period should this work ?

Thanks..Pete
    HS 2.2.0.11

Originally posted by petez69 View Post
    Hi Ultra

I logged into the ELK using ELPRP to force a break between the ELK and HS, am watching the screen debug... I'm getting LOTS of:

No response/improper respense from commands st001, st02, tr01

I've setup a trigger and its not triggering. Can you verify that this works and if so, within what time period should this work ?

Thanks..Pete
    Connecting using the ELKRP software does not break the TCP connection to the plug-in. It just prevents commands from being processed.

I just added code to detect when the Elk RP connects. The plugin will now discard commands while the ELKRP is connected to the Elk M1 Panel. I'll also add a trigger for this event.

I am doing some final testing and will post and update soon.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Changes have been tested. New version has been posted to the HomeSeer updater. Please try it out and let me know what you think.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Last edited by Ultrajones; May 12, 2007, 08:24 PM.
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultra, once again, THANKYOU !
        HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Working...
        X