Plug-in not disabled when "disabled"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-in not disabled when "disabled"?

As mentioned in another thread, I was having some trouble getting the UltraM1G plug-in to work. The problem turned out to be with my M1XEP, and I'm waiting for a replacement.

In the meantime, I disabled the UltraM1G plug-in so that it wouldn't keep trying to connect and filling my log with errors. Unfortunately, it continues to try to connect and fill my log with errors.

Shouldn't disabling it disable it?

Did you select the save option on the bottom of the form when you disabled the plugin?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Did you select the save option on the bottom of the form when you disabled the plugin?
      Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Eug View Post
        As mentioned in another thread, I was having some trouble getting the UltraM1G plug-in to work. The problem turned out to be with my M1XEP, and I'm waiting for a replacement.

In the meantime, I disabled the UltraM1G plug-in so that it wouldn't keep trying to connect and filling my log with errors. Unfortunately, it continues to try to connect and fill my log with errors.

Shouldn't disabling it disable it?
        Yes, disabling the plug-in should disable it. Have you tried restarting HomeSeer?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ah, thanks, restarting HS did make it stop.

Any chance of adding a feature, maybe to the plug-in's config pages, to be able to make it stop talking to the Elk without an HS restart?

Comment

Working...
          X