Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trialing Plug-In: Can't Set "Armed Away"

Hi,

I am trialing this plug-in with a brand-new M1G install...

I am attempting to remotely access Homeseer to change Elk Status to "Armed Away".

Whenever I choose "Armed Away"...it instead sets the system to "Armed Stay".

When I set it to "Armed Vacation", it appears to work properly.

Here's the Homeseer log (note that it shows value set to 1 and 2, but in both cases, it shows as Armed Stay?!?!?!?):

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>6/13/2007 12:17:15 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Device: UltraM1G Plugin Area 01 [] (\1) Value set to 1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>6/13/2007 12:19:28 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Device: UltraM1G Plugin Area 01 [] (\1) Value set to 6</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>6/13/2007 12:20:45 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Device: UltraM1G Plugin Area 01 [] (\1) Value set to 2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>6/13/2007 12:21:39 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Device: UltraM1G Plugin Area 01 [] (\1) Value set to 1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally posted by eufreka View Post
    Hi,

I am trialing this plug-in with a brand-new M1G install...

I am attempting to remotely access Homeseer to change Elk Status to "Armed Away".

Whenever I choose "Armed Away"...it instead sets the system to "Armed Stay".

When I set it to "Armed Vacation", it appears to work properly.

Here's the Homeseer log (note that it shows value set to 1 and 2, but in both cases, it shows as Armed Stay?!?!?!?):

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>6/13/2007 12:17:15 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Device: UltraM1G Plugin Area 01 [] (\1) Value set to 1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>6/13/2007 12:19:28 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Device: UltraM1G Plugin Area 01 [] (\1) Value set to 6</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>6/13/2007 12:20:45 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Device: UltraM1G Plugin Area 01 [] (\1) Value set to 2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>6/13/2007 12:21:39 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Device: UltraM1G Plugin Area 01 [] (\1) Value set to 1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Do you have the option set within the Elk to automatically convert an Armed Away to Armed Stay if no doors are opened?

Option is under the "Areas" config. It is called "Auto Stay Mode after exit time if no violations".

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Dang, I guess there is gonna be no way around reading the manual, huh?

You are correct, of course. That was the issue.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X