Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event trigger on Non-Alarm Zone problem

Hi -
    At some point recently I seem to remember a change being made to the way that non-alarm zones were shown in homeseer. It seems this might have changed the way event triggers work. My doorbell is on Zone 32. If I go to Event Trigger and choose UltraM1 Zone Status as the Trigger Type, choose Zone 32 as the Zone, I then get choices of Normal, Trouble, Violated, Bypassed. If I push the doorbell I never see this event trigger. My log file shows the zone going from On to Off.

If on the other hand I use Device Value Change as the trigger I get the choices of On, Off, Trouble, Bypassed. This triggers perfectly and everything works as expected.

Thanks,

Pat

I'll have to partically back out that change then. I'll keep the icons associated with a non-alarm zone, but change the text back to Normal, Trouble, Violated and Bypassed.

Update is posted ...
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for the quick response Ultra.

Don't make this change on my behalf. Do what you think is best for the plug-in. I just wanted to bring it to your attention. I'm good with using it either way.

Pat

Comment

I have to back out the change till I figure out a way to do it right. Update has been posted and tested.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
        X