Output names showing up as Unknown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Output names showing up as Unknown

My two outputs 9 & 10 are showing in UltraM1G as unknown and not Garage 1 and Garage 2. Is there a way to get the elk names for these to show up in HS?

I've also noticed the Elk Tasks are also showing as unknown.

The Pod

Try refreshing the data from the Elk M1 by clicking on UltraM1G > Status > "Reload Data". This will cause the plug-in to download all names (areas, keypads, users, zones, outputs, thermostats, tasks, custom settings and lighting) names from the Elk M1 instead of loading them from the ini files.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Try refreshing the data from the Elk M1 by clicking on UltraM1G > Status > "Reload Data". This will cause the plug-in to download all names (areas, keypads, users, zones, outputs, thermostats, tasks, custom settings and lighting) names from the Elk M1 instead of loading them from the ini files.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      I tried it twice. Before I tried the second time, I deleted the HS devices I had UltraM1G create for the outputs. They still show as unknown. Even my tasks are still showing up as unknown. The lighting devices did populate with the names from the Elk though. Is there something else I should try?

The Pod

Comment

What version of the plug-in are you running?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          What version of the plug-in are you running?

The Pod

Comment

I was able to duplicate this issue by not checking the "Show" field next to the Output name in the ElkRP Automation > Outputs screen. Make sure you check the "Show" field, then run UltraM1G > Status > "Reload Data".

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
            X