Users and more not loading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Users and more not loading?

I have finally gotten to installing (reinstalling after move) the M1G. I gave slowly been adding and changing the panel configuration and have noticed that the plug-in is not updating the changes from the panel. In particulr new users. I have restarted HS and also tried reloadign the status. I cannot get my recently added users from the panel into HS, aslo task as well.

Everything is correct in RP and works are the keypads, so I know it is setup right. I am using IP to connect. Anyt thoughts?

-Skybolt.
    -Skybolt

Check the UltraM1G > Options > Defined Elk M1G Configuration > Users count to be sure the value is equal to the number of users you defined using the ElkRP. If you change this value, save the changes, then click UltraM1G > Status > Reload Data.

Also check to see if UltraM1G > Users shows the values after the reload.

Same thing for tasks ... just substitute "Users" for "Tasks" above.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ok, My Bad - That was probably in the FAQ first page... Thanks for a quick response and I'll go enjoy my humble pie...

Merry Christmas
      Skybolt
      -Skybolt

Comment

I'm having a similar issue...

I have 3 users and have the the # of Users on the Options page to 3. In the Status page it shows that 3 are defined.
        When i go to the Users page they show up but only the first user has the correct name. The other 2 both say 'Unknown' and the 'set as device' checkbox is disabled.

I have tried shutting down HS. Even shut down the Elk. The Elk software shows the Users and they have been 'sent to control'.

Why cant i get the User names to show in the plugin?

Comment

Have you tried UltraM1G > Status > Reload Data?
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

That did it!
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X