X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different Users

Hello,

Is this possible....

Can Homeseer detect an activation and deactivation by two different users - i.e. my wife has one PIN code and I have another. If I enter my code, as well as arming the system, my garage door opens, and if my wifes code, her door opens etc.

I tried adding User 002 on the Elk RP but it won't let me, although I think you can do it on the panel. If this is the case, can UltraM1G sense this info and do different things based on the User?

Thanks

Jon

Yes, I defined an Elk user for each member of the family and can trigger a HomeSeer event based on what action they took (e.g. Disarm, Arm or Any Arming Action).

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

You can also trigger a HomeSeer event based on a sequence of numbers entered at the keypad. Example: If you want certain lights to turn off when you enter 123456, then simply create a HomeSeer event that triggers on an "Elk M1 Custom Code". Just remember to hit the * key if you make a mistake entering the code at a keypad.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
      X