Arming via event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arming via event

Is there a way to send an arming code when arming the Elk via an event. Due to the current setup of my Elk, with access control etc. I need to arm using a code instead of 1 button push arming. I am able to create an event using the arming action; however, it will not fire the command to the Elk successfully without an arming code unless I turn on 1 button push arming on the Elk. This has undesired effects with my setup.

Do you have your "Arm/Disarm Code" defined in UltraM1G > Areas? That code is stored encrypted and is used to arm/disarm the system via event, scripts or via the HomeSeer web page.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultra,

When I go to the areas tab, I see the field for the code; however, it will not allow me to enter anything into it.

Comment

You cannot enter a code until you create the HomeSeer device. Click the checkbox under HomeSeer device, then click save. Once it returns, enter your code, then click save again.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks Ultrajones. Guess I missed that one in the documentations.

Comment

Working...
          X