How to Show/Control M1G Arm Status in HSTouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Show/Control M1G Arm Status in HSTouch

Just starting with HSTouch. Trying to determing how to configure the device to show/control the arm status. The device was created by UltraM1G and has a control box dropdown list that shows:

Disarmed
    Arm Away
    Arm Stay
    etc.

Can someone explain how to get that into HSTouch?

I posted here since it was specifically related to UltraM1G.

Thanks for any assistance.

Regards,
    Vector

Create a textbox in HSTouch and depending on your ULTRA M1G Plug-in device code enter the following in the text properties (replace xx with your device):

[$SCRIPT=&hs.CAPIGetStatus(hs.GetDeviceRef("xx")).Status]

Comment

Will,

Thanks for your reply.

I used your script and it does display the correct value. I put it in the Event Properties/Appearance/Text field. It does not do anything when I press the button (which I would not expect it to based on being in the text fireld).

Did I put the script in the wrong place?

Is this approach any different than configuring the Status Tracking Notmal/Pressed to Type=HS Device, Device= (whatever device you want to track), and checking "Use Status Text"?

Regards,
      Vector

Comment

Vector,

I gave you the security status and you did put in the correct place.

I found that putting the device status in status tracking did not work well for me.

I missed the part of your post looking for arming options as well. For control of arming, I only use a button for Arm Away with my HS Touch on my iPhone.

If you want to select any of the other arming features such as stay, instant, vacation, etc you may want to look into the list box element.

I never made one before so I wouldn't be able to help there. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
        X