Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elk Plugin not in Sync - partially.

I have lastest version of UltraM1 and am getting an out of sync on 1 device
    HS Standard Edition 2.4.0.66 it is 11/11 today.

My M1 device;
    Disarmed UltraM1G Plugin Area 01 [Area 1] #1 Elk M1 Area 11/8/2010 6:46:49 AM

This has been updated 10 + times since then. Shows 11/8/2010.

Also

Connected:192.168.0.45 UltraM1G Plugin Ethernet Connection $9 Elk M1 Connection Today 8:03:06 AM

reflects last time connect was established?

SO then Arm and disarm is not following the M1 status. What can I do to fix this?
    HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.258

From the HomeSeer search page, make sure HomeSeer can find the Area01 device by searching for Area01 as shown in the screenshot.

Please post a screenshot of the search for "Area01".
    Attached Files
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Out of Sync

From Search

Devices matching Search Criteria
      Location Location 2 Name Ref / Address Device Type Interface Found In
      UltraM1G Plugin Area 01 [Area 1] 2770 / #1 Elk M1 Area UltraM1G IOMisc

Comment

BUMP same condition - no updates on web page,

I posted the search results....Same condition.... the web page does not update the status of the M1 Area 1. It said ARMED for last 4+ days. I just forced it to change.

from HS log;
        11/17/2010 2:23:29 PM Device Control Device: UltraM1G Plugin Area 01 [Area 1] (#1) Value set to 0

it is as if the plugin is not reading the status..... but other detail status are current. What can be done? see attached file.

Attached Files

Comment

The area device and the connection device should be on the same house code. Did you you delete the connection device or area device recently? In order to fix this, try to delete and recreate the area device, then check to see if they are using the same house code.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

It looks like you just need to delete and recreate the area device as the base house code is $.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

sync problem

When you say delete, just select device and delete the "area device" ?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

in sync issues- working now.

Removed the area device and selected a "reload data" after a few minutes the device was able to be selected and added back to plugin with $1 device code.

In the last 2 weeks I updated to newest Standard Edition 2.4.0.66 HS .
                  Why did the device become something other than the required $1 ?

Name: HSPI UltraM1G
                  Version: 1.1.3930.35427

The new additions on web page (see attached) what do they visually indicate since they are all flags of different colors? I see a check mark on the arm flag which show arm status.

The other flags, is there a legend?

Looks that they can they be hidden with the options screen. Is this a visual
                  change only, the device is still functioning. Is there any docs I can read about these additions?

Refresh and Reload are the same process run?

Looks like a nice update, Thanks Ultra!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X