BUG: I might have found a bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG: I might have found a bug

So, I used elkrp to bypass a zone. The bypass does not reflect in homeseer. If I choose bypass the zone in home I get a blue question mark icon. any ideas?

I just posted a similar issue. There is definitely a problem here.
    -Skybolt

Comment

The question mark means the Elk M1 didn't return a result when it was sent the zone bypass request. Was the Elk M1 armed when you attempted to bypass a zone?

I just tested it and confirmed the Elk M1 seems to ignore a zone bypass request when the system is armed.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by killervette View Post
        So, I used elkrp to bypass a zone. The bypass does not reflect in homeseer. If I choose bypass the zone in home I get a blue question mark icon. any ideas?
        If you bypassed a zone with the ElkRP, then HomeSeer wouldn't have received that update change because the ElkRP obtains an exclusive connection.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          The question mark means the Elk M1 didn't return a result when it was sent the zone bypass request. Was the Elk M1 armed when you attempted to bypass a zone?

I just tested it and confirmed the Elk M1 seems to ignore a zone bypass request when the system is armed.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Nope - unarmed, with the latest plugin, pick a zone and bypass it, and you get the blue shield with ?.

The Question I have is how do you get it back to "normal", when the Elk doesn't respond to the bypass.

Also when you bypass a zone from the web page do you need to reset it from the keypad or can you do this from the web HS Web page?.

Perhaps my firmware is not at the level it should be?
          M1G
          HDW 0.11
          Boot 3.3.2
          FW 5.1.8

Thanks,
          Skybolt
          -Skybolt

Comment

Working...
          X