Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M1 Plugin does not reflect the M1 state.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see again that I have a disarmed alarm panel and a armed web page displayed.

As a test, I disarmed the M1 at keypad but the web page still showes Armed after a refresh. Then I went to web page directlym made a change to arm status, and it now shows "disarmed" when I selected it right there.

* so from keypad the arm status was wrong on web page

* but changes at web page are reflected on web page.

Is this a known issue? Please see attached screen shot.

Thanks in advance,
    Attached Files
    HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.258

Is Status > Plug-In House Codes > Base value equal to "$"?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Yes the $ is the base.

Right now it states; - see below- I take this indicates the current status is disarmed?

if so, this is not correct.

"Disarmed UltraM1G Plugin Area 01 [Area 1] $1 9/28/2011 07:20:39 PM"

when I manually change it, updates to current status and time. Does this help you know what the problem is?

Armed Stay UltraM1G Plugin AreaStatus 01 [Area 1 Arming Status] $10 Yesterday 09:50:37 PM

Armed Fully UltraM1G Plugin AreaStatus 02 [Area 1 Arm Up State] $11 Yesterday 09:51:37 PM

No Alarm Active UltraM1G Plugin AreaStatus 03 [Area 1 Current Alarm State] $12 Yesterday 09:07:11 PM

Quick Arm UltraM1G Plugin AreaStatus 04 [Area 1 Last User] $13 Yesterday 09:50:37 PM

Armed Stay UltraM1G Plugin AreaStatus 05 [Area 1 Last User Action] $14 Yesterday 09:50:37 PM
      HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.258

Comment

UltraJones,
        Below is a screenshot of the same situation. I believe this reflects the Pre-alarm Trigger "Area 01 [Main House]" (^1) showing Disarmed (which was the last Status alarm change issued by HomeSeer). The actual alarm status is reflected by the devices (^39) through (^43). These were changed by a change on a keyboard to Alarm Stay.

So the question I have is about the Pre-alarm trigger. Is this ONLY for sending commands to the M1G? Is it not intended to reflect the actual status?

Regards,
        Vector
        Attached Files

Comment

It should show the status updates in real time. If it doesn't, there is some type of disconnect between your Elk M1 system and HomeSeer. Please confirm the following Elk M1 Global Programming options are set to 'Yes':

G35:=Yes (Xmit Event Log-ASCII)
          G36:=Yes (Xmit Zone Chgs-ASCII)
          G37:=Yes (Xmit Output Chgs-ASCII)
          G38:=Yes (Xmit Task Chgs-ASCII)
          G39:=Yes (Xmit Light Chgs-ASCII)
          G40:=Yes (Xmit Keypad Key Chgs)

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

UltraJones,

I checked the Globals and they are set as checked. Any other items I should review?

Regards,
            Vector
            Attached Files

Comment

Please try deleting and recreating the ^1 "Elk M1 Area" device. Once it is re-created, go to your keypad and arm your system to confirm the "Elk M1 Area" HomeSeer device was updated properly.

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

UltraJones,

Thanks, that worked.

Not sure why it was recreated using a different housecode (created '1 instead of ^1). Slightly annoying as it is separated from the rest of the UltraM1G devices due to sorting.

As I recall, there is no way for me to control the codes.

Regards,
                Vector

Comment

Working...
                X