Compatibility with Hometroller SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compatibility with Hometroller SE

I am considering replacing my HS PC with a Hometroller SE.
    Is the UltraM1G plugin for the Elk system compatible?

Thanks
    Tom

Yes it is. The HomeTroller will work with all HomeSeer plugins. The MCSprinklers plugin is the only one that I know of that takes a bit of work to get it working.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Seer1001 View Post
      I am considering replacing my HS PC with a Hometroller SE.
      Is the UltraM1G plugin for the Elk system compatible?

Thanks
      Tom
      Hello Tom. I just picked up a Hometroller SE. I plan on running a few tests to confirm full compatibility with the UltraM1G HSPI.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Elk M1 Plug-in problem.

Ultra,
        I installed your plugin on the Hometroller-SE. Everything was working fine until tonight. I re-started HS after installing another plug-in (Global Cache). I received the following message in the log:
        "A new base IO code of '`' for class 'NonThermostat' was issued by HomeSeer."

The device for the Ethernet connection was changed BUT the HS device for the area was GONE. This caused major problems with my HSTouch screens that arm the alarm and track this device.

I don't think this is due to the Hometroller-SE but I would like to understand what happened. Any idea's

Thanks
        Tom

Comment

Hello Tom. There is one section of code that could delete devices assoicated with the plug-in. This is a section of code that "should never happen". Please check your logs to see if the following string was written:

"Unable to obtain base code; Try restaring HomeSeer."

Note: Yes, I noticed the typo in the error message above

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

No I don't think this appeared in my log.

Thanks

Tom

Comment

Working...
            X