Use bypassed zone as trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use bypassed zone as trigger

I currently have a rule that Arm in stay mode with one of my door bypassed.

When in this mode I want to turn on my lights when the bypassed door is opened (Violated).

This does not work because the system seem to totally ignore whatever happens on that zone since it is bypassed. I guess a bypassed zone can't be violated, and that makes sense.

I have seen the same issue with the Elk module for ISY. However that plugin provides 3 different informations to use as trigger/conditions : Physical Status (Open, Short, EOL), Status (Normal, Trouble, Violated, Bypassed) and Voltage. I was able to make this work in ISY by using the physical status.

Is there a way to get the physical status information to use as triggers/conditions in UltraM1G?

Any thought on this anyone?

Comment

Sorry, I missed this post. It is too late for me to test this, so I'll add it to my list. I'll arm my system with a zone bypassed, then enable debug to see what data the Elk M1 sends when I open/close the door.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi Ultrajones,

Did you get a chance to test this?

Mathieu

Comment

So, a year and a half later and now on HS3, is this something you plan to have a look at?

I think having the zone Physical Status (Open, Short, EOL) in the zone value or as a rule trigger would be helpful to work around this issue.

Comment

Working...
          X