Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch issue with ElkM1g devices

UltraJ

Have you had any issues with HSTouch displaying device icons for UltraM1G plugin graphics? I posted about an issue in the HS Touch Designer forums here:
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=161448

I have never tried using anything other than the icons that are part of the graphic values pairs that are maintained by the UltraM1G plug-in.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I am trying to isolate whether this is HS Touch or the plugin creating this issue. I have a device created by the plugin that is an Elk output relay. I have a button in HSTouch that toggles this device. This works perfect. I have an image setup that tracks the status of this device.StatusImages is used with two graphics. One for on and one for off using matchStatus.

When the device is toggled on/off the graphics changes also to show its status. But it seems to update slow from the plugin and it briefly displays the HS plugin graphics.

Same identical setup except using a different device not created or managed by the plugin works normally.

I only have a basic HSPro/HSTouch setup with about 12 zwave devices and the rest are all ultram1g devices. No other plugins are installed.

Can someone else try and replicate this?

Comment

Working...
      X