Lost Zone Discriptions HS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Zone Discriptions HS2

For some reason, I have lost all my zone discriptions. The zones are visable and status is reporting fine. All the checkboxs are not checked and are greyed out.

I am running windows Xp with an elk/Isy/Homeseer setup, conected by ethernet.

I have tried refreshing, diabling/re-enabling the plugin with mmany restarts, but nothing seems to work....

Any ideas?

Jerry

Really? No support?

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry, I missed this post. Can you send a screenshot of the following web pages to ultrajones@hotmail.com:

1) UltraM1G > Status
      2) UltraM1G > Zones
      3) The HomeSeer status web page showing the Elk M1 Zones.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hello Jerry. I have not received the screenshots yet. Have you had time to send them?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Sorry, I am in the hospital for minor surgery... Should be out tonight. And I will get it posted probe Ly tomorrow

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Comment

Missing Zones, Users etc etc

I think I have the same or at least a similar problem. I did my first install of HS3Pro and this Plug In Friday night. All Zones I have showed up but not all users.

Yesterday I had to do a fresh install of everything because of an HS3Pro problem.

Now only the first 16 zones show their names the rest say "Unknown" are grayed out, BUT there status is correct.

Also only the first user and keypad are showing. I did update the options screen right away to say I have 4 keypads, 10 users, etc etc.

I tried refreshing etc.

Edit: If I click reload a few times "some" of the missing items come back (after a few times I got all of my users and keypads to show).

Edit Edit: If you reload data enough times it appears you can get everything loaded
            Last edited by Digger1; December 15, 2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X