Changes reset after restart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes reset after restart

I made several changes to Status graphics files and also if status should show up on homeseer log. However every time i restart the system it defaults back to the original graphics and the default logging settings.

Also got this error when i stopped and restarted the plugin only to see if the settings would come back.12/19/2013 5:36:15 AM
    ~!~Error~!~System.NullReferenceException
    12/19/2013 5:36:15 AM ~!~Error~!~System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRAM1G3.hspi_plugin.ShutdownIO()

Event conditions lost when restarting HS3

The first event condition of all of my ELK-M1 events reset whenever I restart HS3.

Ex. Alarm Disarmed event will say "IF Area01 [Main House] changes to Disarmed THEN Run the script disarmed.vb"

When HS3 restarts, the events now look like:

"IF (The Time Is) (Choose Another) THEN Run the script disarmed.vb"

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoSolanes View Post
      I made several changes to Status graphics files and also if status should show up on homeseer log. However every time i restart the system it defaults back to the original graphics and the default logging settings.

Also got this error when i stopped and restarted the plugin only to see if the settings would come back.12/19/2013 5:36:15 AM
      ~!~Error~!~System.NullReferenceException
      12/19/2013 5:36:15 AM ~!~Error~!~System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRAM1G3.hspi_plugin.ShutdownIO()
      Hello. I just released UltraM1G3 HSPI version 3.0.5108.19533. It fixes the default logging settings and the error on shutdown. I have not yet decided how to handle the graphics modifications while ensuring changes by an end user don't break functionality.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

The logging issue has been fixed, i restarted and my previous settings are still there
        thank you

Comment

Working...
        X