ElkM1 Wireless Zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ElkM1 Wireless Zones

I'm new to this, so bare with me. I just installed HS3 and the UltraM1G3 Plugin and connected my Elk M1 panel. I can see all of my hardwired zones but can't see my wireless zones. Those are the motions which I wanted most. Also, only showing 1 of 3 keypads. Any advice?

Yes, go to PLUGINS > UltraM1G3 > UltraM1G3 > Options, then set Keypads = 3 and Zones = to your max zone count, then click save.

Then from the Status Tab, click "Reload Data", then your new keypads and zones should be recognized in about 1 to 5 minutes (depending on the speed of your HomeSeer system).

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Almost...

Thanks. That almost worked. I can see the zones, but it won't let me define them as HS devices. The keypads worked great, but I still can't fully see the motions.

Comment

One inconsistency which I see is that the wireless devices show up in an "Unknown" partition. I may need to contact my installer about this one.

Comment

Working...
        X