Non burg zone icon is motion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non burg zone icon is motion?

I have a few zones which are setup for use with HS as non burg zones for the panel. These zones are wireless setup with normal supervision and the PIR selection is not checked. In the web page for these zones, arrows are displayed as if they were PIR's?

Is there anyway to change this? I am still running HS2.

Zone info:
    020 1 Garage Main Door Non Alarm Normal [EOL] Not In Alarm 6/18/2014 9:23:48 PM

Thanks.
    -Skybolt

Hello Skybolt. What is a PIR?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Any chance of being able to swap it out or make it customizable?
        -Skybolt

Comment

Originally posted by skybolt View Post
          Any chance of being able to swap it out or make it customizable?
          This is still on my to-do list. I need to add an option to allow HomeSeer device modifications without the plug-in "fixing them" when it restarts.

Regards,
          Ultrajones

Comment

Cool looking forward to it. I am going to assume it will only be for HS3?
            -Skybolt

Comment

I just modified the UltraM1G3 HSPI so it doesn't reset or modify the *graphic pairs* for zones and outputs when the plug-in starts up. Please download UltraM1G3 HSPI version 3.0.5377.15670, then modify the zone icon, then restart HS to confirm it is working as expected.

Comment

Working...
              X