Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No longer adding zone violations to log?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No longer adding zone violations to log?

It appears that the HS3 version of the plugin no longer adds the zone violations to the HS log file as it did with the HS2 version.

Is that true? Is there a way I can get that capability back?

Thx.
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Ok, so greater than 60 people have read this message.

Is this something only occurring in my lab or does this version indeed no longer report these events in the Homeseer log?

Is there maybe a setting that I am not enabling?

11/22/2015 12:09:42 PM UltraM1G Info Zone 019 [MBED Motion] is Normal
    11/22/2015 12:09:45 PM UltraM1G Info Zone 019 [MBED Motion] is Violated
    11/22/2015 12:09:49 PM UltraM1G Info Zone 019 [MBED Motion] is Normal
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Hello Krumpy, simply edit the HomeSeer device and unselect "Do not log commands from this device".

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Makes sense. Thank you!!

Comment

Did what you suggested and nothing in the logs when zones are violated using latest of software. Can you humor me and try it on your set up?

Thx

Comment

Yes, it worked on every zone I tried it on.

Nov-24 7:57:03 PM Informational Zone 007 [Hall Motion] is Normal
            Nov-24 7:56:59 PM Informational Zone 007 [Hall Motion] is Violated

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ok, figured that it was something simple.

For others that are reading this thread, one needs to have the logging in the plugin set to "Informational".

Comment

Working...
              X