Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated firmware on M1XEP and plugin now has some issues

Hi,

I've had to update the firmware in my M1XEP module to the latest 2.0.34. Since doing this the plugin isn't seeing the alarm status changes, the IP of the module is the same. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Tried restarting HS, restarting the plugin, Log shows

Dec-15 10:34:16 AM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: UltraM1G3
    Dec-15 10:34:16 AM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException
    Dec-15 10:34:16 AM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRAM1G3.hspi_plugin.ShutdownIO()
    Dec-15 10:34:16 AM Info Plugin UltraM1G3 with instance: has disconnected
    Dec-15 10:34:25 AM Info Plugin UltraM1G3 has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:62863
    Dec-15 10:34:26 AM Informational UltraM1G3 version 3.0.5723.33972 initialization complete.
    Dec-15 10:34:27 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in UltraM1G3

Thanks
    Last edited by Megaman; December 14, 2015, 06:33 PM.

Look at your configured ip address for the ELK. It appears to be a 127 address which more than likely is not the correct ip address.

Go in to the plugin and enter the correct ip address then it should work.

I am on the same firmware version and do not have that problem.
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, That 127.0.0.1 address is in use by all HS plugins, its how they talk to HS, I have the XEP module configured to a 192.168 address, and it responds to pings.
      Also working ok in the ELKRP windows desktop app, I can see and control the alarm via the IP.

Comment

Ok, try telnet and the ip address / port. Something like:

telnet 192.168.0.100 2101

This will give you the view of what the plugin is getting.

You may need to install the telnet client in Windows. Silly that they (Microsoft) do not make that a default installation item any longer.
        HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Thanks will give that a whirl when I get home from work.

Comment

I've rebooted the M1XEP, and forced a "send M1G -> XEP". All appears to be working now

Comment

Working...
            X