Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ELK M1G firmware upgrade and UltraM1G cannot set alarm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ultra,

I will add the new user tomorrow or Wednesday to see if that works.

Thanks

James

Comment

Hi Ultra,

I did create a new user in HomeSeer and also in ElkRP2 and nothing get changed in the Alarm Area. There is no logs or nothing stating an error or was changed. As I recall when I upgraded the ElkRP to ElkRP2 there were some database changes involved and it wanted me to send it to the ELK M1G after the firmware update. I got an feeling that might have changed the interface layout between the ElkRP2 vs your UltraM1G program communicating to the ELKM1G. Can you upgrade to the ElkM1G firmware version 5.3.10? I have notice on the Elk M1 Panel Status screen shows the M1XEP firmware as "Unknown" status?

Comment

I had to order a new Elk wireless GE receiver in order to upgrade. In the mean time, can you temporarily change the code for one of our users to 112233, then test it at your keypad to make sure it works, then do the following:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=130803

Once done, change your code back :-)

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi Ultra,

I sent you an email of the debugging logs and details.

Thanks

James

Comment

Hi,

Did you get a chance to look at my logs I sent you last week?

Thanks

James

Comment

Yes, I reviewed the logs and replied to you stating I am not seeing the code being sent at all. I also just updated my firmware to 5.3.10 and I'm an not seeing any issues whatsoever. I replied to your e-mail. Please reply when you get a chance.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

This issue was resolved by removing the "Access" checkbox associated with the user in the Elk RP software.

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                X