Analog Zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Analog Zones

I've searched, but can't seem to find information on how to use M1 analog zones in HS3.

Based on bits and pieces I've found, it sounds like the analog zone needs to be defined as a HS3 device. But when I do that, the analog voltage is not displayed as the device's value.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you

Rick

Originally posted by Rmasci64 View Post
    I've searched, but can't seem to find information on how to use M1 analog zones in HS3.

Based on bits and pieces I've found, it sounds like the analog zone needs to be defined as a HS3 device. But when I do that, the analog voltage is not displayed as the device's value.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you

Rick
    Hi Rick,

Please check the Zones tab to make sure the Zone Definition = "Analog Zone". If the zone definition is "Analog Zone", then it should report the voltage. If it isn't, please follow the instructions at https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=130803

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

solved

Just to close out this thread for anyone with a similar problem, Version 3.0.6211.20610 resolves this problem

Rick

Comment

Thanks for closing the loop, Rick.

BBB (Nemo!)

Comment

Working...
        X