Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do we get support for this plugin when the developer does not respond to emails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do we get support for this plugin when the developer does not respond to emails?

How do we get support for this plugin when the developer does not respond to emails? Move on and find another product?

You will likely not find a better product for interfacing the M1G3 to HomeSeer. Possibly he is on vacation or ??

Comment

Maybe he is on vacation? I have several of his plugins and he has always responded. Been around here a long time.

What is your issue? You have not even posted that, so how can we help?

PS: He has defined how he wants support requests initiated. Did you follow that process?
      HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Krumpy View Post
        Maybe he is on vacation? I have several of his plugins and he has always responded. Been around here a long time.

What is your issue? You have not even posted that, so how can we help?

PS: He has defined how he wants support requests initiated. Did you follow that process?
        As a plugin author, I get about as many people who are using the correct process (per HomeSeer, via the Support Forums) as those who just send a random email or PM. Definitely follow the proscribed process (and include all the information requested, check the forum stickies, etc.) and be a little patient. UJ is a HS legend, so you have nothing to worry about in terms of support!

Comment

Originally posted by daev1966 View Post
          How do we get support for this plugin when the developer does not respond to emails? Move on and find another product?
          What issue(s) are you having?

Comment

Randy (Ultrajones) has not been on the forums since August 18 and has not posted since August 12. He has always been good in responding to support requests. Hopefully he is on vacation and will respond when he gets back.

As was suggested above, post your issues and maybe other users of the plug-in can help.
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by daev1966 View Post
              Hello daev1966, what's the issue you are reporting? Can you make a post here so I can review and provide assistance?

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
              X