Can view Elm see but cannot change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can view Elm see but cannot change

Hopefully someone can help. Recently I am only able to read Elk status, but the plug in won't allow me to modify (nothing happens, previous status remains upon refresh). I see this error in the log:

"Invalid or missing Arm/Disarm code detected. Unable to send Arm/Disarm command to Elk M1."
    ​​​

I've entered the correct Arm/Disarm code, I am positive of it. I've also pinged my Elk IP address from my Homeseer server successfully, the plug in even shows the Ethernet Connection as "Connected". Any ideas?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-11-27_195844.jpg Views:	1 Size:	93.3 KB ID:	1262494

Update: I fixed it. The solution was to delete the Area device from Homeseer Device Management and then re-add it again from the UltraM1G3 plug in (Areas tab). Once the device object was recreated it worked again. Hope this helps someone down the road.

Comment

Indeed it helped!
      Thanks!

Comment

I am concerned that I see multiple entries in the logs when it should only be written once. Are you running UltraM1G3 on a LInux system? If yes, please reboot your HomeSeer system to remove the rogue instances of the plugin running in the background.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
        X