Vista module does not work in the Homeseer Mobile app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vista module does not work in the Homeseer Mobile app

In the current version of both the Homeseer Mobile app and the Vista module the Vista module when accessed in the mobile app causes the mobile app to close immediately. This can be caused by either the Homeseer Mobile app or the Vista module, so, I am making both sides aware of the problem. By the way HS3 is up to date when I tried the vista module.

Originally posted by DesertHound View Post
    In the current version of both the Homeseer Mobile app and the Vista module the Vista module when accessed in the mobile app causes the mobile app to close immediately. This can be caused by either the Homeseer Mobile app or the Vista module, so, I am making both sides aware of the problem. By the way HS3 is up to date when I tried the vista module.
    can you please outline the exact steps that duplicate the issue so i can check it out. I would also like versions of everything you are referring to in this scenario
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

It took me a while, but I was finally able to get most of my Vista devices into HS Mobile. I had to make my controls (disarm, arm, chime, etc.) into events ( if this event is manually triggered then set chime partition 1) and use the event loader in HS Mobile.
      I kept getting kicked out of HS Mobile, but I would find an offending device and remove it. Vista did pose a problem as it was at the end of the list of devices to load (alphabetically) and when HS Mobile reaches the end it always seems to close.
      If a breathed on it the wrong way (sarcasm) it would also seem to close.
      All I can say is keep trying and use events where you can, if you have to.
      Hopefully HS Mobile will keep getting better as time goes on.

REK

Comment

Wow you did a lot of work. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
        X