Z-Wave lock & Vista Alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave lock & Vista Alarm

I currently have my vista15p integrated with my homeseer via AD2USB. I recently setup some events to occur when arming and disarming my system. A few lights turn off and front door locks when arming system in away or stay/ and front door unlocks and lights turn on when disarmed. The whole purpose was for convenience with my Keyfob when coming and going. It works great except for the the fact that my lock keeps unlocking itself when disarmed. The current condition is to "unlock" front door when "system disarmed-ready". How can I set it to unlock the first time I go from armed to disarmed but not continue to do so afterwards?

there is a special vista alarm triggered called 'disarmed' which will fire when the panel transitions from any armed state to disarmed.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

You the man

Comment

Working...
      X