VistaAlarm console output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VistaAlarm console output

Any idea why I see these entries every 5 seconds or so in the HS3 console output?

[1000000100000000----],008,[f700000f1008001c08020000000000],"****DISARMED**** Ready to Arm "

that is the behavior of the panel. can you post of pic of where you are seeing this? you might be able to disable dups from the plugin settings page
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      that is the behavior of the panel. can you post of pic of where you are seeing this? you might be able to disable dups from the plugin settings page
      This output is sent to stdout/stderr when the autostart_hs shell script is run in Linux. Normally re-directed to a temp log file. I'm trying to clean up my dirty error outputs where possible. And I lied it's an entry every 10 seconds (not 5)...

Comment

have you tried enabling " Suppress duplicate alarm messages" on the plugin config page?
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
          have you tried enabling " Suppress duplicate alarm messages" on the plugin config page?
          It's already checked.

Comment

the plugin will suppress duplicate messages to the standard hs log (on the web UI). the plugin also writes messages to the 'console' for debug purposes. On windows, this only occurs if you enable 'developer mode' on the Plugin page.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
            X