Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vista Alarm Plug-in Version 1.1.0

Fixes
    - Duplicate spaces in messages affecting Message Trigger.
    - Monitor can no longer be shutdown via script or event, only via status buttons.
    - Default device statuses for new installations.

New Features
    - Send Command Action: Send custom commands (such as Btn A, Panic Sequences, etc) to the alarm via an Event Action.
    - Test System Action: Sends a Test command to the panel
    - Auto start monitor option on Settings page. This will start the monitor even if Device 99 was Off when HS was shutdown.
    - Debug mode now puts plus(+) signs in place of spaces in alarm message logged to the HS log. This is for display purposes only. Do not use the + sign in Message Triggers.

Please reply to this message with issues and bugs

Installation Instructions:
    You may install this new version over any existing version. The old version will be uninstalled.

Note for Vista users: I have attempted to make this install package compatible with Windows Vista, but can't test it. If you receive an error installing this package, try the following:
    1. right click on a CMD icon and select run as Administrator
    2. Enter msiexec /i HomeSeerPluginVistaAlarm_1_1_0_0.msi (note: you will need to be in the directory where the msi file exists to run this.)

Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

one additional note i forgot to post in the original email...

To accomodate the new Send Command action, i had to make some changes to the internal action data.

Please edit any existing vista alarm actions and resave them so the latest data will be save in the event.

Everything should continue to work (as-is based on my testing), but it will work better if you edit/resave.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

FYI:

I loaded 1.1 this weekend..

All is working well.. message triggers seem to work as expected.

Thank you for fixing that.

Love the plugin.
      Regards,

Andrew B.

Comment

Working...
      X