Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris,
    I need the full panel msg from debug mode regarding the arm max

my 20p doesn't really have a max mode, its really just a special arming scenario for arm-away or arm-home; can't remember which.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisDunn View Post
      Hi Mark,

I'm pretty sure that I did all the following without getting it to work:
      1) Stopped and restarted the monitor device
      2) Restarted HomeSeer

Then after HomeSeer was up and running and it still wasn't working, I went over to my security keypad and hit the "*" key on the keypad. At that point, the security system displayed the particular fault. From that point onwards the security panel was then displaying all of the faults through the keypad when I would fault and unfault any zone. It's possible that the plug-in was getting the faults through the normal display of a fault that goes to the keypads rather than through it's own internal transmission of the "*" to get the faults.

Does that make sense?

I'll keep looking into it on my side as well.

Chris
      i think you are right about the above. I just don't understand why the plugin wasn't sending the * as expected. what about sending other cmds via the plugin? could you arm it, or disarm it
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Chris,
        another idea the next time the plugin stops responding...stop the monitor, open hypertermina, connect to the ad2usb and hit * and see if that gets the faults displaying.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Chris,

Somehow we got the discussion on the wrong thread. We are working on v1.1.12

can you post replies on the following thread

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=143072
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Chris,

can you give the build 1.1.13 on the following thread a try and see if it fixes the problem

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthrea...082#post935082

please post feedback on the other thread.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
            X