No announcement yet.

Telco Failure Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it 97 or 94? Just to be clear, the syntax is hs.setdevicestatus "CODE97", 3

where CODE is the alarm code?

Comment

I tried a number of combinations but couldn't reset the Telco device. Under Control, Device Operation, I can set a value for Telco Failure. How about a value or Status to enter there?

Comment

the housecode is the single character that proceeds every devicecode on your status page for the alarm devices. Mine is the character *, but yours is probably something different. the character has nothing to do with your alarm codes, etc.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. I was able to change states to On and Off for the Telco Failure. I then had the Vista issue comm failure messages (FC) which I verified were received by Homeseer. The state of Telco Failure didn't change. So clearly, something is amiss. I tested the AC Power loss and Low Battery states since I hadn't done that before and those worked fine. So everthing is fine except Telco Failure. Let me know if there's something else I can send you on this issue. I will get you a list of most/all messages to help in the testing of the next release as well.

Comment

Chuck after reviewing your FC msgs (in post #13 above) above a little closer and my code, I understand why the plugin isn't responding.

I'll see what i can do to account for this difference in the next version.

thanks

ps if everything else is working, i don't think i need you to post other msgs as the plugin is clearly responding properly.

However please post full "Hit * to display faults" msg captured directly from the ad2usb using hyperterminal. These always seem to be a little different.

please let me know if you do find anything wrong
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
            Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
            Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
            Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Mark, how do I generate the "Hit * to display faults" message? I haven't seen that.

Comment

typical if you arm the panel then disarm then fault a zone, you will get that msg.
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Well, FWIW, here's what I got, trying that a couple of times.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Chuck
                    could you post the fw version you have on the v2 ad2usb

to do this

stop the plugin monitor (device 99)
                    open hyperterminal
                    hit the equals key (=)
                    once the device reboots you will see the fw version at the top of the msgs returned
                    it should look like as V2.xx.xx

thanks

you'll need to restart the plugin monitor after you close hyperterminal
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Hmm. V1.0f.26.

I guess this is what Sean meant when he said he loaded the older version.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckk9032 View Post
                        Hmm. V1.0f.26.

I guess this is what Sean meant when he said he loaded the older version.
                        thanks.

no big deal, sean changed the numbering convention a little later so we could tell v1 fw from v2 fw for the different boards. He froze the firmware for the V1 boards a while ago.

All that said, i'm working with Sean to get you a newer firmware that will be compatible with the next release of the plugin.
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Great, thanks. The plug-in continues to work great as I add more Events!

Comment

Working...
                          X