ver 1 of board and new plugin 1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ver 1 of board and new plugin 1.2

I have version 1 of the board, without the case. It is working fine for me. Should I still upgrade to the new plugin 1.2? If so what new functionality will there be with the old board? Is there new firmware for the old board? Thx

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
    I have version 1 of the board, without the case. It is working fine for me. Should I still upgrade to the new plugin 1.2? If so what new functionality will there be with the old board? Is there new firmware for the old board? Thx
    Ricky

Unless you need multiple partition support with your current setup, there is no need to upgrade. Most of the new functionality in the plugin v1.2+ is related to new functionality in the V2 ad2usb. And none of this is avail on the V1 firmwares.

Sean at nutech is working on v3 of the ad2usb so you may want to wait and see what that has to offer before upgrading anything.

Happy New Year!
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

My panel is a 15p which only supports one partition, I believe, in any event my whole home is on one partition. So I guess from what you say, I will wait until v3 of the ad2usb. Thx

Comment

Working...
      X