Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will v2.2 be available?

Sean,

Any idea when the new v2.2 boards will be available for purchase? My v1 board just got fried in an electrical storm, and I'd like to purchase the most up-to-date hardware if it will be available in the near future.

Thanks.

Originally posted by jwshome2 View Post
    Sean,

Any idea when the new v2.2 boards will be available for purchase? My v1 board just got fried in an electrical storm, and I'd like to purchase the most up-to-date hardware if it will be available in the near future.

Thanks.
    Have you posted this on the nutech.com forum. not sure if sean will see this here.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Thanks, I will post at nutech.

Comment

Pls let us know what you find out.

Comment

On the nutech forums it says that v2.2 is likely to be available for shipping on Feb 21 or 22. This was posted about six days ago ...

Comment

the v2.2 board are avail. Sean sent me one this week.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
            Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
            Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
            Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I have a version 1 board before the fancy case. It is working fine for me, except when I bypass one zone all zones are bypassed. Is there any reason to buy the new board if I am not doing multiple partitions? Will the new board fix the bypass issue. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
                I have a version 1 board before the fancy case. It is working fine for me, except when I bypass one zone all zones are bypassed. Is there any reason to buy the new board if I am not doing multiple partitions? Will the new board fix the bypass issue. Thanks
                the two major features of the newer boards that i have added to the plugin are the following:

1. access to wireless device msgs (!RFX) even when the panel is armed. ie. if the panel is armed, you can still get msgs from motion sensors. The plugin processes these msgs separately so they don't impact the current status of any device in the plugin.

2. virtual zones. the new boards can similuate a zone expander. So you can actually fault a programmed zone using any sw input you want...like another hs device.

hope this helps
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                X