Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vista with iCenter LCD kaypad

Hi Mark,

I have an ademco vista 128bp panel with two zones, one zone uses a standard keypad and the other is LCD iCenter type. I believe this system should work with your plugin so if NOT please let me know. I am planing to try soon.
    Also, since the iCenter kaypad happens to be right next to HomeSeer, can I just connect the AD2USB in parallel at the iCenter keypad?

Thanks, I am eager to try this.

Felix

connecting the ad2usb in parallel with a keypad is fine. i'm not familar with the icenter but if its wiring is like any other keypad you should be fine.

make sure to assign an keypad addr to the ad2usb in the panel. Please also refer to the ad2usb installation instructions posted in the forum for more details on connecting the ad2usb to your panel and pc. it will refer you to a nutech.com pdf file.

I assume you meant two partitions and not just two zones. I though i had posted instructions for setting up a 128 with 2 partitions with the plugin but i don't see them right off.

Basically after you have confirmed via hyperterminal or putty that you are receiving msgs from the panel, and can arm and disarm the panel via the ad2usb, you need to do two things:

1. create two user codes in the panel that only have access to one partition. so you need a partition 1 user code and a different partition 2 user code. each can only have access to their own partition. A master code will not will here.

2. create the partitions in the plugin and use these two new code on the partition setup page.

Let me know how it goes
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X