Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vista Arm Status - Night-Stay

Mark,

I've really been trying to tweak my system over that past couple of weeks and just noticed that we are missing an arming state of Night-Stay. I don't think most users realize the option is available unless they have read the manual and built/programed their own system.

The armed status of Night-Stay allows an owner to program certain internal zones that are not going to be occupied while you are at the house - sort of bumps up the level of security for areas beyond the main area of the home or basement motion sensors (in my case). The wife also uses the Maximum level when I'm not at the house, which restricts all activity to the 2nd floor and triggers an alarm for anything on the main and/or basement levels.

Anyway, the Night-Stay mode can be entered on the keypad by entering [code] + Stay + Stay. Doesn't work so gracefully on the graphic speaking panels; sort of have to use the console option when using the graphic LCD.

For nights when we are busy...
    I'd like to have the option to auto arm the system based off of floor occupancy. All floors occupied - Arm Stay. 1st and/or 2nd floors occupied and basement vacant - Arm Night-Stay.
    NOTE: I already have an HSM-100 in the stairs to the basement and have programed the lights for two quick flashes if the basement motions are active in the Night-Stay mode. Have done the same thing for the stairs to the second floor and flash the stairs/foyer lights twice.

Would it be possible to add the Night-Stay option in this current beta or the next?

Thx for the consideration,
    - Chad

Chad,

Night-Stay...already done.

check out the following post:
    http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=13

i think there is a bug though that Night Stay doesn't correctly show as the System Status, but please give this a try.

From the hs status page, you will need to edit and save the partition 1 and system status device so it will update with Night Stay status codes.

I'm working on the "who armed/disarmed the panel" feature. So I'm not quite ready to post another beta just yet.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X