Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can adm2usb cause rf receiver error?

Hi,
    Every heard of the adm2usb causing a "check 100 rf receiver" error on an ademco vista20p? Everything was working perfect until last nights thunder storm. A couple of power flickers and I think it took out my v7 panel. I replaced with v8 panel but when adm2usb is connected I get the check 100 rf receiver error. I disconnect it and the error goes away.

guess I gotta buy another adm2usb...

Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Thanks!

Have you check on the nutech.com site as well? Sean, the creator of the ad2usb, might have the answer
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      Have you check on the nutech.com site as well? Sean, the creator of the ad2usb, might have the answer
      Thanks Mark, I'll shoot over there and ask. Not really sure if its the ad2usb but it really looks that way.

Comment

Just to finish this thread. The problem turned out to be a hardware issue causing the RF Error on the panel. Sean and NuTech were wonderful and replaced the interface. Back up and running rock solid!

Comment

Working...
        X