No announcement yet.

Telco Failure Device (1=Dim)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i found the issue. i'll post an new version here once i fix it.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Nice work! Thanks as always for your responsive support.

Comment

Wow, i can't believe anyone else ran into this problem sooner.

can you please test the following while you are testing the telco fault issue:

- pull the ac power and check the device status, and then reconnect ac and recheck
        - disconnect the battery and check the device status, and then reconnect the battery and check the device status

thanks

to install, just shutdown hs3, replace the existing vistaalarm exe with the one in the zip, then restart hs3
        Attached Files
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I installed the plugin, I am assuming that I need to initiate a telco failure for the plugin to interpret. I can do that tomorrow for sure. I will also test the other two (battery and AC) at the same time.

Thanks for the quick Turnaround on this and I am glad to see another bug bite the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
            I installed the plugin, I am assuming that I need to initiate a telco failure for the plugin to interpret. I can do that tomorrow for sure. I will also test the other two (battery and AC) at the same time.

Thanks for the quick Turnaround on this and I am glad to see another bug bite the dust.
            you could try faulting a zone and then clearing it, but i think you will need to disconnect and reconnect
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

please also arm the panel while you are getting the telco faults and see how the plugin responds.
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

So I did some testing with the new version

Both the "System Low Battery" and the "Telco Failure" device triggered to On when the respective condition arose.

The AC Power Loss Device never triggered. I verified that the panel recognized the event by checking the last panel message.

I am still waiting for the Telco and Battery Low fault to clear from the panel so I can verify that they have properly reset.

Comment

So I did some testing with the new version

Both the "System Low Battery" and the "Telco Failure" device triggered to On when the respective condition arose.

The AC Power Loss Device never triggered. I verified that the panel recognized the event by checking the last panel message.

I am still waiting for the Telco and Battery Low fault to clear from the panel so I can verify that they have properly reset.
                  can you post a debug log of the ad2usb msgs showing the ac loss
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Ok, i'll email you the log since it may contain alarm codes. What is your email address?

BTW, Everything Reset properly.

Comment

Ok, i'll email you the log since it may contain alarm codes. What is your email address?

BTW, Everything Reset properly.
                      all i need is an log entry like the following. there are no panel codes embedded.

[10000001000000003A--],000,[f70000008000001c08000000000000],"****DISARMED**** READY TO ARM "
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
                        all i need is an log entry like the following. there are no panel codes embedded.

[10000001000000003A--],000,[f70000008000001c08000000000000],"****DISARMED**** READY TO ARM "
                        I cleared out the codes

sorry it is a big log. It has all of the testing done this morning including troubleshooting a Comm. Failure with my monitoring company
                        Attached Files

Comment

This is probably what you are looking for
                          [0000000000000000----],008,[f70000051008000c00020000000000],"AC LOSS "

Comment

Might not be a bad idea to add a device for the Comm. Failure

[0001000100000000----],0fc,[f700000510fc000008020000000000],"COMM. FAILURE "

Comment

Might not be a bad idea to add a device for the Comm. Failure

[0001000100000000----],0fc,[f700000510fc000008020000000000],"COMM. FAILURE "
                              in hs2 i had this msg trip the Telco Failure device. I'll get this working in HS3.
                              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Nice, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X