Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3 Vista Alarm plugin v3.0.0.40 Beta (for Windows & Linux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark, I did read the first thread about changing the status value. The update notification showed up on my system in the Plug-ins management page. So I figured if it was there, it was a released version. I guess I'm a bit confused as to why change the values in both my Partition1 status - arm-way and my System Status arm-away ???

Again, perhaps just me but I like to keep up to the latest with plugins even if I don't necessarily need the added features.

Thanks,

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Robert,
      HST release this without my approval. That explains all the emails i received yesterday from HST.

i need to to make the value changes to account for some options. please see the beta thread for the changes you need to make.
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I'll wait until you officially release it and the upgrade notes - no hurry.

Thanks

Robert
        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

All,
          I posted Beta 3.0.0.40 which is functional the same as 3.0.0.38. However, i have changed the location of the FTD2XX_Net.dll to the bin\vistaalarm folder to help avoid conflicts with other plugins that might use a different version of this file.

I close to making this a Release version 3.0.1.0. Just wanted confirmation that the install works.

please report back either way: if the install was success or it failed.

Reminder
          On the Partition and System Status devices change the value of Arm-Away Button to 106
          For Virtual Zone devices with a Fault button, change the Fault Button value to 111
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Looking good here.

As a further test, I removed the previous FTD2XX_Net.dll from the root before running the install. Install and startup went without a hitch. FTD2XX_Net.dll now safely living in bin/vistaalarm sub-folder.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
              Looking good here.

As a further test, I removed the previous FTD2XX_Net.dll from the root before running the install. Install and startup went without a hitch. FTD2XX_Net.dll now safely living in bin/vistaalarm sub-folder.
              thanks for the feedback. Now i just need a linux user to confirm and i can release this version.
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Vista Alarm plugin Release 3.0.1.0 is available in the Updater as of 1/21/2019. Please see the release notes for important device value changes
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                X