IFTTT event triggers/events not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFTTT event triggers/events not working

Hello Spud -- did something change with the IFTTT API's? All has been working well for about the last two years and then all of a sudden about two months ago GeoSense stop working and then all functionality stopped. I have tried everything to solve this issue. Reauthorizing my dropbox account, making sure events are pointed to the right folders in DB, deleting all My Applets in IFTTT and rebuilding, reauthorizing HomeSeer with IFTTT, and nothing is working. Below is the start-up log. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!
    Aug-27 6:37:10 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in IFTTT
    Aug-27 6:37:10 AM Starting Plug-In IFTTT loaded in 399 milliseconds
    Aug-27 6:37:10 AM IFTTT ERROR Array cannot be null. Parameter name: bytes
    Aug-27 6:37:10 AM Starting Plug-In Plugin IFTTT started successfully in 107 milliseconds
    Aug-27 6:37:10 AM IFTTT INFO IFTTT version 3.0.1.3
    Aug-27 6:37:10 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin IFTTT ...
    Aug-27 6:37:10 AM Info Plugin IFTTT has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:55667

From the config page, could you set the log level to Debug, then recapture the error when the plugin starts up. Thanks

Comment

This is all I'm getting--
      Aug-27 8:04:23 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in IFTTT
      Aug-27 8:04:23 AM Starting Plug-In IFTTT loaded in 498 milliseconds
      Aug-27 8:04:23 AM IFTTT DEBUG at System.Text.Encoding.GetString(Byte[] bytes) at HSPI_IFTTT.Triggers.GetFolderFromTrigger(strTrigActInfo trigInfo) at HSPI_IFTTT.IFTTTApp.RefreshFoldersToMonitor() at HSPI_IFTTT.IFTTTApp.b__54_0()
      Aug-27 8:04:23 AM IFTTT ERROR Array cannot be null. Parameter name: bytes
      Aug-27 8:04:23 AM Starting Plug-In Plugin IFTTT started successfully in 74 milliseconds
      Aug-27 8:04:23 AM IFTTT INFO IFTTT version 3.0.1.3
      Aug-27 8:04:23 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin IFTTT ...
      Aug-27 8:04:23 AM Info Plugin IFTTT has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:60887

Comment

You probably have a corrupted trigger in one of your event.

In version 3.0.1.4 available in the beta section of the updater, you will now see a warning in the log when the plugin detects a trigger with a problem:

"Cannot monitor blank folder, you may have a corrupted trigger in event XXX"

and with this new version, it will not prevent other non corrupted triggers to function normally.

Please test it and let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Looks to be three events corrupted. Should I delete them and re-create? Also, to be clear, does this mean my other events are OK and don't need to be re-created? Thanks for your quick response on all of this!
          Aug-27 9:13:41 AM IFTTT INFO Thread #12 started monitoring folder /ifttt/triggers
          Aug-27 9:13:41 AM IFTTT WARNING Cannot monitor blank folder, you may have a corrupted trigger in event: EI-Nest Status Set EI-Nest to AWAY
          Aug-27 9:13:41 AM IFTTT WARNING Cannot monitor blank folder, you may have a corrupted trigger in event: EI-Nest Status Set EI-Nest to HOME
          Aug-27 9:13:41 AM IFTTT WARNING Cannot monitor blank folder, you may have a corrupted trigger in event: EI-Access Controls Welcome Home Garage Door Open IFTTT - After being AWAY
          Aug-27 9:13:41 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in IFTTT
          Aug-27 9:13:41 AM Starting Plug-In IFTTT loaded in 410 milliseconds
          Aug-27 9:13:41 AM Starting Plug-In Plugin IFTTT started successfully in 92 milliseconds
          Aug-27 9:13:41 AM IFTTT INFO IFTTT version 3.0.1.4
          Aug-27 9:13:40 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin IFTTT ...
          Aug-27 9:13:40 AM Info Plugin IFTTT has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:65051

Comment

Originally posted by no1sousa View Post
            Looks to be three events corrupted. Should I delete them and re-create? Also, to be clear, does this mean my other events are OK and don't need to be re-created? Thanks for your quick response on all of this!
            To be 100% safe, yes it is better to recreate them from scratch.
            The IFTTT plugin only analyze the events which have some IFTTT triggers, so it means that it was able to process successfully other events with some IFTTT triggers.

Comment

Working...
            X