HomeSeer to/from SwitchBot via IFTTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer to/from SwitchBot via IFTTT

Do you expect I will be able to control a SwitchBot device using HomeSeer? SwitchBot is a servo device that is used to "push a button". SwitchBot recipes appear to exist in IFTTT. Does a channel exist for this?

I'm curious about this as well. I just got 6 of them delivered and I'll be looking into it. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I'll update if I figure anything out.

Comment

Is should receive mine somewhere next week (4x switchbot * bridge)
      Planning to write some python code (windows and pi) to controle over internet (bridge) and direct via bluetooth when in bluetooth reach from hs3 machine

is should be able to check some stuf. And no i will not use ifttt !

Comment

Just wondering if anyone has made progress with integrating switchbot to HS... I too don't want to use ifttt.
        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
        X