X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spud
    replied
    There is several problems:

IFTTT Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete
    here, HS3 is complaining about the configuration of your event action (not the Dropbox configuration). HS3 expect you to change something once you have selected IFTTT action, so just click in the "Dropbox folder" field to edit and then click submit, then this problem should not reappear.

Mar-13 10:12:59 AM IFTTT DEBUG at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[Dropbox.Api.Files.FileMetadata].get_Result () [0x00000] in :0 at HSPI_IFTTT.IFTTTApp.UploadFileToDropbox (System.String folder, System.String file) [0x00000] in :0
    Mar-13 10:12:59 AM Z-Wave Device: Node 22 Z-Wave Watts Set to 31 (31 Watts)
    Mar-13 10:12:59 AM IFTTT ERROR One or more errors occured
    This error is more serious, for some reason the plug-in can't upload the file to your dropbox, unfortunately the error message doesn't help much. What version of mono do you run on your Zee ? This plug-in needs version 4., read this thread for more information: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=186080

Leave a comment:

• A16morgan
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    install it from the updater (go to PLUG-INS > Manage page, and then "Telephone, Text and email integration" section) currently the version attached to this thread is the same that the one in the updater (3.0.1.0)
    Oh. I tried this but it says that the configuration to Dropbox is incomplete. Message pasted below. I turned on debugging to get this.

I thought that the beta version may resolve.

Device: Z-NET 13 Upstairs Amperes Set to 0.17 (0.17 Amperes)
    Mar-13 10:12:59 AM IFTTT DEBUG at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[Dropbox.Api.Files.FileMetadata].get_Result () [0x00000] in :0 at HSPI_IFTTT.IFTTTApp.UploadFileToDropbox (System.String folder, System.String file) [0x00000] in :0
    Mar-13 10:12:59 AM Z-Wave Device: Node 22 Z-Wave Watts Set to 31 (31 Watts)
    Mar-13 10:12:59 AM IFTTT ERROR One or more errors occured
    Mar-13 10:12:58 AM IFTTT DEBUG Uploading file /4.txt to Dropbox
    Mar-13 10:12:58 AM Event Event Dropbox Gone out input, Action of IFTTT Action could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
    Mar-13 10:12:58 AM Event Event Trigger "Dropbox Gone out input"

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by A16morgan View Post
    im trying to install this with a view to using it with Stringify.
    however, i can't copy the files to the Updates3/Zips folder as my zee s2 says i do not have access. as i don't know the root password, is there nother way to do this.

Thanks.

alan.
    install it from the updater (go to PLUG-INS > Manage page, and then "Telephone, Text and email integration" section) currently the version attached to this thread is the same that the one in the updater (3.0.1.0)

Leave a comment:

• A16morgan
    replied
    im trying to install this with a view to using it with Stringify.
    however, i can't copy the files to the Updates3/Zips folder as my zee s2 says i do not have access. as i don't know the root password, is there nother way to do this.

Thanks.

alan.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by jono View Post
    Hi Spud
    I'm very interested in trying this but still running HS2. Any chance of an HS2 version (I have no clue if that is easy or hard).
    I suppose I can try Jon00's HS2 HS3 connector if HS2 is not an option for IFTTT.
    Jono
    sorry, I don't think I will make a HS2 version of this plugin unless there is a lot of demand, which I doubt.

Leave a comment:

• jono
    replied
    HS2 version?

Hi Spud
    I'm very interested in trying this but still running HS2. Any chance of an HS2 version (I have no clue if that is easy or hard).
    I suppose I can try Jon00's HS2 HS3 connector if HS2 is not an option for IFTTT.
    Jono

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by Pete View Post
    Are you looking at anything mobile microsoft / Homeseer related today?
    No, I don't own any Microsoft Mobile Phone.
    I did receive the Windows Gailileo kit (http://ms-iot.github.io/content/), but I haven't played with it yet.

Do you have something in mind in particular?

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    Not playing yet with your Plugin.

Wondering though if you are looking at Microsoft stuff.

Recently starting to switch over to Microsoft Mobile and signed up for 8.1 development plus have purchased now two MFGs Microsoft Mobile phones (well and Microsoft). (geez now at 3 MS Mobile phones to play with).

Done with Android (becoming done).

I am at the open state and next wanting to jaibreak the phones for side loading applications (not from the MS store).

Are you looking at anything mobile microsoft / Homeseer related today?

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    version 3.0.0.2

version 3.0.0.2 available in the first post of this thread
    it implements long polling which eliminates the delay between the moment the file is created in dropbox and the moment the HS event is triggered

Leave a comment:

• zigmund
    replied
    iftttconfig page fixed!

Hi Spud,

I managed to fix the problem. checking the mono debug log (see attachment) I noticed
    system.xml.linq was missing. After

sudo apt-get install libmono-system-xml-linq4.0-cil the problem was fixed!

Then I had some trouble authorizing dropbox. (see exeption error message) I opened the IFFT manage plugin page, clicked on authorize dropbox. After disabling and re-enabling the plugin, the authorization went succesfull.

The plugin is now reading the dropbox public folder. I will do some more tests but it is looking good. Thanks.

Code:
    ERROR Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown.
    3/27/2014 9:51:41 PM:[IFTTT]->DEBUG   at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute (ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetAccessToken () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at HSPI_IFTTT.IFTTTApp.SaveDropboxAccessToken () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    DEBUG   at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute (ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetAccessToken () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at HSPI_IFTTT.IFTTTApp.SaveDropboxAccessToken () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by zigmund View Post
    I guess you are using some specific linux libraries ?
    I use debian linux, only a minimal installation with the required packages for homeseer.
    this plugin use DropNet.dll and RestSharp.dll which are installed by the updater in bin/IFTTT.
    everything works for me on my Ubuntu machine, and another user has reported that it worked for him on Linux as well.

for you it seems to be a problem when loading RestSharp.dll

to get more detailed logs could you modify the HomeSeer go script like this:

Code:
    export LANG=en_US.UTF-8
    sudo MONO_LOG_LEVEL=debug mono HSConsole.exe --log
    then restart HS, then restart IFTTT plugin and post the logs written to the console.

Leave a comment:

• zigmund
    replied
    linux libraries?

I guess you are using some specific linux libraries ?
    I use debian linux, only a minimal installation with the required packages for homeseer.

Leave a comment:

• zigmund
    replied
    error message

Thanks for your quick reply. I installed version 3.0.0.1 using the installer.

this is the error message in the hslog

Code:
    Mar-26 10:30:33 PM	  	 IFTTT	 DEBUG at RestSharp.RestClient..ctor (System.String baseUrl) [0x00000] in {0x3C}filename unknown{0x3E}:0 {0xA} at DropNet.DropNetClient.LoadClient () [0x00000] in {0x3C}filename unknown{0x3E}:0 {0xA} at DropNet.DropNetClient..ctor (System.String apiKey, System.String appSecret, AuthenticationMethod authenticationMethod) [0x00000] in {0x3C}filename unknown{0x3E}:0 {0xA} at HSPI_IFTTT.IFTTTApp.{0x3C}Init{0x3E}b__2 () [0x00000] in {0x3C}filename unknown{0x3E}:0
    Mar-26 10:30:33 PM	  	 IFTTT	 ERROR A type load exception has occurred.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by zigmund View Post
    Hi Spud,

I tried installing your plugin. installation as described in the manual but when I click in IFTTT config page I only see the message: Error in the browser. When I check the hslog I see these errors:

I'm using the Linux version. Any idea what went wrong?

Mar-26 9:55:55 PM IFTTT ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Mar-26 9:55:06 PM IFTTT ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Mar-26 9:52:53 PM IFTTT ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Mar-26 9:52:42 PM IFTTT ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Mar-26 9:52:41 PM IFTTT ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    in IFTTT.ini in the Config folder add the following lines:

Code:
    [GENERAL]
    log_level=Debug
    then restart the plugin, wait a few seconds before going to the config page. Then please post all the logs.

also are you running version 3.0.0.1 or 3.0.0.0?

Leave a comment:

• zigmund
    replied
    iftttconfig error

Hi Spud,

I tried installing your plugin. installation as described in the manual but when I click in IFTTT config page I only see the message: Error in the browser. When I check the hslog I see these errors:

I'm using the Linux version. Any idea what went wrong?

Mar-26 9:55:55 PM IFTTT ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Mar-26 9:55:06 PM IFTTT ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Mar-26 9:52:53 PM IFTTT ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Mar-26 9:52:42 PM IFTTT ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Mar-26 9:52:41 PM IFTTT ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Leave a comment:

Working...
X