Restart HS Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restart HS Problem

It seems that whenever I restart homeseer, when it starts back up the plugin fails authentication to dropbox, and to get it working again, i have to clear out the ini file, remove the hspi_ifttt app in dropbox, then authorize again.
    HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

how do you know the plugin fails authentication to dropbox? could you post some logs?

also, before restarting, make sure there isn't a HSPI_IFTTT.exe process still running.

Comment

Perhaps you are right, maybe i did jump to a conclusion, here is what i see in the logs"

Code:
      Feb-26 3:26:22 AM	  	 IFTTT	 DEBUG Folder /Apps/IFTTT/Triggers/Location_Mike_Away is now monitored
      Feb-26 3:26:22 AM	  	 IFTTT	 DEBUG Folder /Apps/IFTTT/Triggers/Location_Mike_Home is now monitored
      Feb-26 3:26:22 AM	  	 IFTTT	 DEBUG Folder /Apps/IFTTT/Triggers/Location_Mike_AlmostHome is now monitored
      Feb-26 3:26:22 AM	  	 IFTTT	 WARNING The IFTTT plugin hasn't been authorized to access your Dropbox account, please go to the config page to authorize.
      Feb-26 3:26:17 AM	  	 Plug-In	 Finished initializing plug-in IFTTT
      Feb-26 3:26:17 AM	  	 Info	 Plug-in IFTTT has connected successfully
      Feb-26 3:26:15 AM	  	 Plug-In	 Interface IFTTT is running as a trial, 23 days remaining.
      Feb-26 3:25:48 AM	  	 Plug-In	 Found plug-in: IFTTT, version: 3.0.0.0
      Feb-26 3:23:31 AM	  	 Info	 Plugin IFTTT with instance: has disconnected
      Feb-25 5:38:32 PM	  	 Event	 Event Trigger "IFTTT Mikes Home - status change"
      This is the log, the system did a restart at 3:23am, not really sure why, could have been a windows update i suppose, and i will look at changing that.

At shut down this also shows in the log:
      Code:
      Feb-26 3:23:31 AM	  	 Info	 Plugin IFTTT with instance: has disconnected
      HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

If you see the following warning:
        Code:
        IFTTT     WARNING The IFTTT plugin hasn't been authorized to access your Dropbox account, please go to the config page to authorize.
        it means the plugin couldn't read from IFTTT.ini the token and the secret values needed for Dopbox authentication.

this is probably due to a weird HS3 bug I just found that fail to write the first value in an ini file, when it has to recreate this file.

so a simple workaround is to NOT delete the IFTTT.ini file, but to edit it and delete the entire [DROPBOX] section. Then restart the plugin, and proceed with the dropbox authentication again.

please let me know if that solves your problem.

Comment

Working...
        X