Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ERROR Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spud
    replied
    could both of you test version 3.0.0.7 attached with log level set to debug.

if you see some errors or strange debug logs, please post them here, but also check if the plugin keep processing the dropbox files after that.

thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    I'll have a look asap

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Interesting. I was going to post something similar later today.

I have having a very similar scenario, but mine is stopping without an obvious error. I have Debug mode switched on and haven't seen any IFTTT Errors.

The closest I have seen is this, which isn't classified as an error and it has continued to work after seeing this and then stop silently at a later time:

Code:
    Nov-19 18:41:22	  	 IFTTT	 DEBUG at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
    Nov-19 18:14:11	  	 IFTTT	 DEBUG New file jamesenter.txt found in /public/ifttt/alerts/james/enter/jamesenter.txt
    Nov-19 17:33:45	  	 IFTTT	 DEBUG at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
    Nov-19 16:25:16	  	 IFTTT	 DEBUG at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
    You can see from this snippet that it actually ran in the middle of these debug notifications, but then didn't run this morning when it should have done. I manually disabled and re-enabled the plugin and it picked up the file from dropbox.

I am running .143 core on Win 8.1 with 3.0.0.5 of the plugin.

Leave a comment:

• ERROR Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown.

I've been having an ongoing issue with the plugin where it will stop processing the Dropbox files. The plugin will work fine for a day or two, sometimes a week or two. But eventually after a period of time, I notice that events that rely on the IFTTT plugin stop triggering. Also, this error will start appearing in the log:

Code:
    IFTTT	ERROR Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown.
    Disabling and then re-enabling the plugin on the HS "Manage Plugins" page will fix the problem. As soon as the plugin is restarted, it processes any Dropbox files that have been left unprocessed while the plugin was not working.

I'm currently running the .143 beta of HS3 Pro, and v3.0.0.5 of the plugin. Before updating to the .143 beta, I was running the .132 beta for some time and was having the same problem with the plugin.
Working...
X