Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ERROR Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ERROR Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown.

I've been having an ongoing issue with the plugin where it will stop processing the Dropbox files. The plugin will work fine for a day or two, sometimes a week or two. But eventually after a period of time, I notice that events that rely on the IFTTT plugin stop triggering. Also, this error will start appearing in the log:

Code:
    IFTTT	ERROR Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown.
    Disabling and then re-enabling the plugin on the HS "Manage Plugins" page will fix the problem. As soon as the plugin is restarted, it processes any Dropbox files that have been left unprocessed while the plugin was not working.

I'm currently running the .143 beta of HS3 Pro, and v3.0.0.5 of the plugin. Before updating to the .143 beta, I was running the .132 beta for some time and was having the same problem with the plugin.

Interesting. I was going to post something similar later today.

I have having a very similar scenario, but mine is stopping without an obvious error. I have Debug mode switched on and haven't seen any IFTTT Errors.

The closest I have seen is this, which isn't classified as an error and it has continued to work after seeing this and then stop silently at a later time:

Code:
    Nov-19 18:41:22	  	 IFTTT	 DEBUG at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
    Nov-19 18:14:11	  	 IFTTT	 DEBUG New file jamesenter.txt found in /public/ifttt/alerts/james/enter/jamesenter.txt
    Nov-19 17:33:45	  	 IFTTT	 DEBUG at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
    Nov-19 16:25:16	  	 IFTTT	 DEBUG at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
    You can see from this snippet that it actually ran in the middle of these debug notifications, but then didn't run this morning when it should have done. I manually disabled and re-enabled the plugin and it picked up the file from dropbox.

I am running .143 core on Win 8.1 with 3.0.0.5 of the plugin.
    cheeryfool

Comment

I'll have a look asap

Comment

could both of you test version 3.0.0.7 attached with log level set to debug.

if you see some errors or strange debug logs, please post them here, but also check if the plugin keep processing the dropbox files after that.

thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, will do. I'll add some nearer geofences and test over the weekend.
          cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by teladog01 View Post
            I've been having an ongoing issue with the plugin where it will stop processing the Dropbox files. The plugin will work fine for a day or two, sometimes a week or two. But eventually after a period of time, I notice that events that rely on the IFTTT plugin stop triggering. Also, this error will start appearing in the log:

Code:
            IFTTT	ERROR Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown.
            After looking at the log a little closer, this error seems to be occurring independent of the problem with the plugin not processing Dropbox files, so I don't know if they are related. The error above does not repeat at a precise interval, but does occur on a semi-regular basis, maybe once every couple of hours, even when the plugin is working correctly.

I will install the 3.0.0.7 version today and reply back in a few days.

Comment

same error

I've been having the same errors occasionally. will try the 3.0.0.7 version.
              using hs3 3.0.0.128 on linux

Comment

I have been running version 3.0.0.7 for more than 10 days now, and the plugin still monitor and process files correctly.

I occasionally see some errors looking like this
                Code:
                ERROR 0 (0)
                Invalid JSON string
                but it doesn't prevent the plugin from running properly.

let me know how it goes for you. Thanks

Comment

I have been running 3.0.0.7 for about a week and it hasn't stopped processing Dropbox files, but I have seen one error in the debug log:

Dec-01 06:37:46 IFTTTERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                  cheeryfool

Comment

Here's my log (filtered by Type = "IFTTT") since installing v3.0.0.7

Code:
                    Nov-29 1:25:38 PM	 	IFTTT	INFO IFTTT version 3.0.0.7
                    Nov-29 6:04:03 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                    Nov-29 7:38:35 PM	 	IFTTT	INFO IFTTT version 3.0.0.7
                    11/30/2014	 
                    Nov-30 11:38:35 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                    12/1/2014	 
                    Dec-01 1:06:43 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                    Dec-01 4:48:38 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                    Dec-01 7:01:13 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                    Dec-01 7:23:24 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                    Dec-01 8:51:56 PM	 	IFTTT	INFO IFTTT version 3.0.0.7
                    Dec-01 9:33:58 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                    Dec-01 9:34:16 PM	 	IFTTT	INFO IFTTT version 3.0.0.7
                    12/2/2014	 
                    Dec-02 12:46:16 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                    Dec-02 10:26:04 AM	 	IFTTT	INFO IFTTT version 3.0.0.7
                    Dec-02 8:11:39 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                    Dec-02 10:06:13 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                    I have not noticed the plugin stop working since installing this version. But, it's only been three days and I have also restarted HS a couple times in that time frame.

I will keep monitoring and post back when/if it stops processing.

Comment

So 3.0.0.7 stopped working silently for me last night. It didn't pick up the IFTTT geofence generated file on my evening commute. When I restarted HomeSeer for unrelated reasons later in the evening it started monitoring again and processed the file from earlier in the evening.

What I didn't notice at the time was that it threw the following error when the plugin reconnected to HS:

Dec-03 22:43:22 IFTTTERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()

I didn't think any more about it until I just realised it didn't process my morning commute file either. Went to look at the log and the same error was repeating every few seconds throughout the night. I restarted the plugin and it processed the file and hasn't generated any errors in the 20mins since.
                      cheeryfool

Comment

ok I think I found the problem: the longpoll request that is used to monitor changes on dropbox didn't had any timeout, so if for some reason the connection between the plugin and dropbox was interrupted the request got stuck and never timed out.

I fixed it in version 3.0.0.8, so now the request will timeout and the plugin will try to reconnect every 30seconds.
                        You will still see some "Invalid JSON string" error when disconnection happens.

Please test 3.0.0.8 and let me know. Thanks!

Note: when you install 3.0.0.8 make sure to update the dll and not just the exe.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                          ok I think I found the problem: the longpoll request that is used to monitor changes on dropbox didn't had any timeout, so if for some reason the connection between the plugin and dropbox was interrupted the request got stuck and never timed out.

I fixed it in version 3.0.0.8, so now the request will timeout and the plugin will try to reconnect every 30seconds.
                          You will still see some "Invalid JSON string" error when disconnection happens.

Note: when you install 3.0.0.8 make sure to update the dll and not just the exe.
                          OK, just dropped in the exe and dll and restarted the plugin.

It makes total sense about the disconnect being the reason, though of course I wasn't clever enough to deduce that myself.

I was implementing a FiOS router auto-restart event last night, that uses Blade's BLLAN to test connectivity to a FiOS internet node and google.com. If both are down for 5mins, it cycles the outlet to reboot the router to try and resolve. Unplugging the router to implement this caused the disconnect.

Is there a way to make the error message more user friendly for a disconnect from DropBox? Just an idea.

Cheers
                          cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                            Been running this version for about twenty minutes and the plugin seems to be working and processing DropBox files, but it is blowing up the HS log with errors. It appears to be logging one or more errors every thirty seconds or so. I know you said to expect the error when it disconnects, but is this normal?

Code:
                            Dec-04 7:19:02 PM	 	IFTTT	INFO IFTTT version 3.0.0.8
                            Dec-04 7:20:04 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:20:04 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:20:41 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:21:35 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:21:35 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:21:55 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:22:12 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:23:05 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:23:25 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:23:42 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:23:48 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:23:55 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:25:35 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:25:35 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:26:29 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:27:06 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:27:06 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:27:27 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:27:59 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:28:37 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:28:37 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:28:57 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:29:08 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:30:12 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:30:38 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:30:47 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:31:21 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:31:47 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:32:17 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:32:25 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:32:52 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:32:53 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:33:18 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:33:55 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:34:23 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:34:34 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:35:57 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:35:57 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:36:05 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:36:48 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:37:27 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:37:31 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:37:35 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:38:18 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:39:02 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:39:06 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:39:11 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:39:49 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:40:35 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:40:42 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:41:11 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:41:19 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-04 7:41:27 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()

Comment

Spud

I am actually seeing the same. Errors more than once a minute.

My internet connection isn't that flaky
                              cheeryfool

Comment

Working...
                              X