Idevices not updated or unknown.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idevices not updated or unknown.

Whilst there is nothing in the Log I see the following in the PHlocation Window

(GetElevationG) Status error: REQUEST_DENIED
    (handleiCloudDc) Elevation lookup G for (handleiCloudDc) Elevation lookup G for [ideviceref1+ideviceref2+ideviceref3, ] failed 1st attempt. Retry in 1s.

I have tried changing my google API key as a quick google suggested that maybe the issue,but i had the same key regenerated.

Steve

Comment

Can you...

1. Set debug level to 2 on the plug-in general config page.
      2. Hit the force update button for an iCloud account on the HS3 device management page.

You should get a bunch of entries in the HS3 log showing what's happening with the device updates. Email me those log entries and I'll take a look and see if I can establish the problem.

Don't post the log entries here because they may contain personal info about your iCloud account.

Paul..

Comment

Hello Paul,

I'm unfortunately seeing the same thing: (GetElevationG) Status error: REQUEST_DENIED

If possible can you take a look at my log? I'll send to your email if I can get an address?

Comment

Originally posted by bdusenberry View Post
          Hello Paul,

I'm unfortunately seeing the same thing: (GetElevationG) Status error: REQUEST_DENIED

If possible can you take a look at my log? I'll send to your email if I can get an address?
          These issues are very likely related to the changes Google made to their API usage restrictions.
          What version of the plug-in are you running?

Paul..

Comment

Working...
          X