replied
    Log has been send

Thanks,

Wim

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post

Do I have to stop the old plugin maybe to be sure there is only one Icloud service active? In the old plugin I can see devices selectable, But I have the new version running for almost a day, no errors, but no selectible iDevice in the list of users yet here.
    No, the 2 plug-ins can run at the same time.

Go to the plug-in general config and set debug to file ON.
    Hit the poll button for your iCloud account.
    Switch OFF debug to file and then drop me the log file contents in an email.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    iCloud users are setup on the drop down under users/devices. It does take a few minutes after activating the account before iCloud shows up on the list.
    Do I have to stop the old plugin maybe to be sure there is only one Icloud service active? In the old plugin I can see devices selectable, But I have the new version running for almost a day, no errors, but no selectible iDevice in the list of users yet here.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by dibble9012 View Post
    For now, I've created the following event to fix polling, and I think it's working. I'll see when I go to work tomorrow.

You shouldn't need events, it should be doing the polling within the plug-in.

Can you:
    Set the polling interval on the problem account to 1 minute.
    Disable then re-enable the plug-in, then in the HS3 log you will see a bunch of entries from the plug-in start-up. The ones I'm interested in are contained between the 2 messages (Startup) Begins at.... and (Startup) Finished at....

Once the plug-in is started, go to the general config file and set debug to file ON.
    Wait at least 2 minutes, then switch off the debug to file option.

Send me the HS3 log messages and the log file in a PM or email and I'll investigate.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by drparker151 View Post

I had to put an ampersand at the end of the line below for it to work with EgiGeoZone

https://connected2.homeseer.com/phl2api?dtype=GF
    Yes that is a requirement with EGI as it was in V1.

I'm trying hard to get the user guide finished which will have all the configuration info for each type of service but I'm sure it's taking longer that it did to create the plug-in.

I'm planning to have the user guide finished (at least a first version) this weekend.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by Spudjr View Post
    Map Balloons

I see a "S" and "E" balloon on my map. I'm guessing that is for start and end but am questioning it as the time stamps don't really correspond to the beginning and end. Mainly the "S" I'm questioning.

Thanks
    To add to Randy's post.

Yes, S=start E=end.

To establish the start point for a trip, it uses the stored point immediately proceeding the time span start time.
    As an example you returned home at 6pm one evening (day 1), then left again at 7am the following day (day 2) with your first point on day 2 being recorded at 7:05 am 4 miles from home.
    You choose a map span of 2 hours from 7am to 9am on day 2.
    Disregarding dates and times. To map this correctly it uses the 6pm point from the previous day as the start point.

As I see it there is not an easy solution without knowing the exact start / stop time of a trip. A possible solution is to have it use the start date time of the chosen time span.

In the case of my vehicle tracking units this issue can be negated because they send ignition on/off messages which can be used to detect the start / end of a trip.

WRT end times.
    I won't go into all the detail but under certain circumstances the plug-in replaces the last recorded point when a new position comes in (if the user is in the same location) as opposed to adding a new point. The problem with this is that it also replaces the date/time hence the confusion.

I'll change this so the date time is not replaced.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• dibble9012
    replied
    For now, I've created the following event to fix polling, and I think it's working. I'll see when I go to work tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• drparker151
    replied
    I must be missing something obvious here. I have added my icloud account. Now I am trying to understand where to add the iphones. I have been looking in the users/devices, no iphone users to be added. Then I saw a post mentioning you have to go to "the root device". When I go to the icloud account root device, no drop down. I have been waiting for more then an hour now, and see the account status change from Waiting to Polling regulary, so it seems all is working, but how to add the phones?

Wim
    I had to put an ampersand at the end of the line below for it to work with EgiGeoZone

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by Spudjr View Post
    Map Balloons

I see a "S" and "E" balloon on my map. I'm guessing that is for start and end but am questioning it as the time stamps don't really correspond to the beginning and end. Mainly the "S" I'm questioning.

Thanks
    The start will be the last fix before you start moving again. For example if you stopped last night at home and you didn’t move enough to trigger an update (minimum distance to move) until you left home today the “S” marker will have last nights time stamp. The plug-in knows you moved when it gets a new position update. Clearly that is not the actual start, it is the first new position, the prior position would be the start. The plug-in could assume that you started moving sometime within the polling interval, but it cannot be known exactly when you started moving, but it can be known where you were at the last fix and it can be known when that fix came in. .

Likewise the end end would be the last position fix within the selected timeframe.

Leave a comment:

• Spudjr
    replied
    Map Balloons

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    I must be missing something obvious here. I have added my icloud account. Now I am trying to understand where to add the iphones. I have been looking in the users/devices, no iphone users to be added. Then I saw a post mentioning you have to go to "the root device". When I go to the icloud account root device, no drop down. I have been waiting for more then an hour now, and see the account status change from Waiting to Polling regulary, so it seems all is working, but how to add the phones?

Wim
    iCloud users are setup on the drop down under users/devices. It does take a few minutes after activating the account before iCloud shows up on the list.

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied

Wim

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied

Randy,

Finnaly found some time to experiment with Pauls new plugin here. Trying to get the Geofency to work with myHS, which did not work with the link you supplied. Kept getting a result back from Geofency that Myhs connected was successful but "cannot connect to system, might be offline". Then I tried connecting to my website through the iphone and saw that the serverlink return in my case was https://connected22.homeseer.com and not connected2.... I guess there might be multiple myhs servers?

Wim
    There are multiple servers. Rich said that connected2.homeseer.com was primary and it would route to to the best of the load sharing servers. That is the URL I am using. I just tried and 22 resolves but 2 does not, so I guess I don’t know. I will see if I can get an answer again.

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    For those of you posting from 3rd party apps like GeoFency, PHL2 does not use its own web server, it uses the HS built-in server. The posting is still the same as before with two changes 1) it now uses your HomeSeer web server port (usually 80) so create your port forwarding rules and structure the URL accordingly. 2) The api is now phl2api, with the original it was phlapi. The dtypes are the same as listed in the PHL documentation.

If you are posting to GeoFency for example it will be:

MYHS:
    Use your MyHS login credentials

Randy,

Finnaly found some time to experiment with Pauls new plugin here. Trying to get the Geofency to work with myHS, which did not work with the link you supplied. Kept getting a result back from Geofency that Myhs connected was successful but "cannot connect to system, might be offline". Then I tried connecting to my website through the iphone and saw that the serverlink return in my case was https://connected22.homeseer.com and not connected2.... I guess there might be multiple myhs servers?

Wim

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by mitchmitchell1616 View Post

The account status device is only showing an update change when I force a poll. I'll run the test and send you the debug log.

Debuglog sent -- looks like OpenStreetMaps may be causing a problem?
    If the Account Status device is not updating unless you poll manually then it looks like its not getting included in the polling routine.

Please:
    1. Stop and re-start the plug-in.
    2. Collect all the HS3 log entries from the plug-in start-up.
    3. Set the polling interval of the problem account to 1 minute.
    4. Make sure force updates option is off.
    5. Switch debug logging to file on and wait for at least 2 minutes.
    6. Switch off debug to file.
    7. Send me the log file and the HS3 log entries.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X