X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by racerfern View Post
    OK thanks, I'll double check my settings. BTW, is your default path based on root, the HS3 folder or something else?
    If you are referring to maps, they are in HomeSeer HS3/html/PHLocation2/Maps by default, but you can configure any local path you wish. The default name is 1234_current where 1234 is the RefID of the root device.

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    OK thanks, I'll double check my settings. BTW, is your default path based on root, the HS3 folder or something else?

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by racerfern View Post
    Do I have to write an event to create a map? There is a map viewer tab but I don't see anything, as opposed to PH1 which gave me maps. I think I missed a class.
    Just like PHL, you can configure a map on each position root device on the PHLocation2 tab. The option for static maps is not currently there, but Paul said he may restore it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PHL14.png
Views:	2
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	1276649

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    Originally posted by sooty View Post

Sorry I thought I had fixed the download.
    I have just re-uploaded .42 which should now all be in order.

Paul..
    . Running .42 now . Thank you Paul

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by The Profit View Post
    Sorry, where is the link to download this new version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the PHL2 Release Notes post in this forum here.

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    Do I have to write an event to create a map? There is a map viewer tab but I don't see anything, as opposed to PH1 which gave me maps. I think I missed a class.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Sorry, where is the link to download this new version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• keithj69
    replied
    All better now. Showing the correct version.

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by keithj69 View Post

I just downloaded the latest *42 beta and after an install and reboot of the system, I still see 3.0.0.41 (Beta) under general settings for ph2.

edit: logs show the update successful

another edit: after unzipping the update package, looking at the details of hspi_phlocation2. exe shows product version of 3.0.0.41.
    Sorry I thought I had fixed the download.
    I have just re-uploaded .42 which should now all be in order.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• mitchmitchell1616
    replied
    Has anyone tried using PHLocation2 with a traccar server? And anyone tried using a Freematics ODB II dongle to track their car? Both of these are open source projects and work together. They seem ideal for integration with a DIY home automation platform like Homeseer.

Also, does the PHLocation2 traccar device expect to be reaching out to a traccar server or receive data updates directly from a traccar client?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Malosa
    replied

Can you email me some specific examples of coordinates that don't provide the data you are expecting.

The plug-in does not make any changes to the order of the address data it receives from the 3rd party service although it may be possible to allow this to be user configurable.

Paul..

sooty Mail sended.

rprade ok i understand now thanks for the reply

Leave a comment:

• keithj69
    replied

Where did you read the version number?
    Sometimes the HS3 plug-ins interface does not show the correct version until HS3 is re-started.
    Go to Plug-Ins>PHLocation2>Configuration and it should show the correct version.

Paul..
    I just downloaded the latest *42 beta and after an install and reboot of the system, I still see 3.0.0.41 (Beta) under general settings for ph2.

edit: logs show the update successful

another edit: after unzipping the update package, looking at the details of hspi_phlocation2. exe shows product version of 3.0.0.41.

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by Malosa View Post
    Hi, sooty rprade

i have seen a little problem in Reverse Geocode Data Provider,

Most of the times it does not show the street numbers at all..
    Im here in the netherlands and dit test it but no numbers.

Also is it possible to show it like this [street] [number] [postalcode] [town] at the adress device because now its here all messed up.
    I did use all providers(except google) because im out of api requestall the time.

The second issue is that after a plugin restart (Force update of position devices) gets unchecked again.

I would also do a request to add a number device, that shows the current home number where you are at.

regards
    Can you email me some specific examples of coordinates that don't provide the data you are expecting.

The plug-in does not make any changes to the order of the address data it receives from the 3rd party service although it may be possible to allow this to be user configurable.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by MattLau View Post

I Paul,

after another install, the plugin is still in v .41.

Where did you read the version number?
    Sometimes the HS3 plug-ins interface does not show the correct version until HS3 is re-started.
    Go to Plug-Ins>PHLocation2>Configuration and it should show the correct version.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• bdraper
    replied
    Originally posted by bdraper View Post
    Using Life 360, I have setup my service account but do not have the Life360 menu selection under User/Devices. I suspect this is due to the log message below.

Right now I am getting this in the log for Life360
    Jan-12 17:07:07 PHLocation2 Error (PollAccount) LF Error in GetCircles.
    Jan-12 17:07:07 PHLocation2 Error (GetCircles) Auth failed for RootRef: 4213 exiting Sub.

I have verified the service account setup and actually logged into the Life360 website from my HomeSeer box, any ideas?
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    I'll have to defer to Paul. Mine connected first try and all the users were there. So I know it can work.
    Paul and Randy, did not want this one to get lost, just in case someone was having the same issue that I was... I found out what my trouble with Life360 and PHLocation2 was and wanted to share my findings...

I have always logged into the Life360 website with my phone number and password. However this did not work for setting up the Life360 service account with PHLocation2. Once I changed from cell number to using the email address, all went well.

Sorry for any confusion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X