X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutomatedJim
    replied
    I have setup an iCloud account. I have the 3 devices. The polling interval device is set to 3 minutes. It never actually polls the iCloud account. I need to poll manually with the poll button on the account status device.

Do I need to setup a recurring event in order to get polling to automatically work?

Thanks,

Jim

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    Understood, now I'm confused as to why it works with one phone and not with the other. Regardless, I got a new key and I'll see which rock I stumble over next. Thanks for the help Randy!

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by racerfern View Post
    Paid? I've never doled out a dollar for an API key. I was given one by Google, don't remember how long ago and it works in PH1, so I copied it to PH2.
    Google ended all free APIs quite a while ago. That is one of the things that drove Paul to get away from Google in PHL2. Unless you setup a billing account, your free API key is probably not working. With a billing account you can still get a “free” API, but if you exceed the limits they charge you. It is all a little confusing:

https://developers.google.com/maps/d...ed/get-api-key

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    Paid? I've never doled out a dollar for an API key. I was given one by Google, don't remember how long ago and it works in PH1, so I copied it to PH2.

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    I can answer the second question. If you have a valid paid API key, it will work in either version.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X